November 17, 2011

Some of y'all know


What has been going on with my dad...he is very ill and is now under hospice care at home. Soooo needless to say I have not been working on any new stuff. And don't expect to start any for a while...

However 

I have been working on these ATC's for a swap I was committed to (In a Bottle or Jar Swap) they have hidden messages in 'em, cause I like that. They are finally finished.


this was a request by the hostess as I did one simulacra in another swap with her. Between you & me I think she liked it 



the cotton in this "jar" was grown by ME








I will try to pop in the streams as I can.

Thank you all for the prayers they truly help.

xoxoxo

1 comment:

Victoria said...

My prayers to you and your Dad!
Love your wee hidden messages. Super cute!
Huge healing hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails