November 16, 2012

Tibet

Postcard #46 of the 52 Postcard Challenge as hosted by the delightful Darcy of Art & Sole. Please go by and say Hi and see what all my fellow world travelers have done. It only took me a minute second to know that I wanted to do a Mandala . . . they are a great way to meditate

From Allen to Liz- black Ink, Watercolor pencils



It reads:

Sweet Liz,

It has been a long time since I have let myself feel. Truthfully I am not that happy with it. When I think of you and how it could be, I am giddy…and that is the silliest thing and yet I fall into that dream, a fantasy of being in love, hoping that it is true. I do not know what I would do if you are playing with my emotions I just cannot go through that, through this any longer.



I suppose he believes that Liz will know who it is from, note he didn’t sign it. Any who that’s about it for this week so until next time…

Happy Art’ing Y’all

7 comments:

abby j said...

Gorgeous calming colors, JL...beautiful!!

Gina said...

Aaaaaw...how sweet. guess he didn't want anyone but Liz knowing how vulnerable he is feeling :D XXX

Jen said...

Great idea a mandala, lovely colours and design.
Jen x

mags21 said...

beautiful colours and design..hope it is not going to be a sad ending.xx

Janet said...

Love your mandala, great choice of subject.

Janet xx

Fotojoy/Joyce said...

Once again great minds think a like - I did a mandala sand painting for my card...

APG Jamie said...

thank you my fellow world travelers. <3 <3 <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails