October 26, 2013

Would you believe

I won! I have been entering these Blog Hops for what seems like F O R E V E R and Lisa over at AtistCellar said I won, because I was one of the few that actually followed directions on entering (just saying people). I am so blessed. Thank you Thank you!!!


I was excited to get the news and to get them in my mailbox so as soon as I could – to the studio with me. I love my other stencils from ArtistCellar too, just saying. 

First I did a few pulls from the ol’ Gelli Arts printing plate (thanks again Jess) then I took one of the stencils from the Jane Girls Petite Series, Jane Davenport and a sheet of deli paper. I then did the pounce tech with a makeup sponge to stencil the lovely face on deli wrap paper using dark brown craft paint. L O V E how she came out. Actually I used all the stencils the same way, some on plain deli paper and some on Gelli printed deli paper. I really like how the deli paper handles with the Gelli and yet the edges practically disappears when applied on a background.

But what good are faces alone . . .

Enter my take on the envelope journal. I’m sure this will make a certain someone happy to receive.
Outside Front

Inside with pocket (signatures held in with hair bands)

Inside Back - the envelope "pocket"

Outside Back

closed journal front

By The Way ArtistCellar is having a new Blog Hop showing off the many ways / uses of Tamara Laporte – Tam’s Inspiration and Tam’s Whimsy stencils. But don't feel like you "have to enter" just because I say so. Besides maybe I'll be able to win again if y'all don't.



Happy Art’ing Y’all

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You've got a better chance of winning if you follow direction again, LOL.

Your envelope journal looks great! Congratulations again!

Related Posts with Thumbnails