June 16, 2015

Rainy Days

In the studio = stuff getting done. 

Well NOT cleaning stuff, but say la V. 

I did finish the cover of the journal I’m using for the Where Art & Words Meet, journaling group. But um, I’ll show that another time. I want to do a “flip” video and I need more done spreads (IMO)

BUT I will show y’all this . . .


This is the fifth (5th) canvas in my Two-29 Series. It measures 34 x 22 and the title is Trish. As you can see from the photo (I hope) Trish was originally drawn in a 5x7 spiral book and I think I was able to recreate her fairly well, not exact but I think the "feeling" is there. Don't you? So send me happy painting vibes, please . . . pretty please with a Cherry Tree on top.

Yes there is a story with this one, but I think it would be fun if y’all tell me the story YOU see.

ps Blade this is - What’s on your Easel - the Artistic Biker Thursdays 6'ish CDT



Happy Art’ing Y’all

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails