December 17, 2015

I'm calling her

Bernice 

Here is a photo series of WIP (work in progress). Mostly this is for TheArtisticBiker’s What’s on your Easel segment for his Thursday night UStreamTV show. So um yeah here we go


Here is the original drawing on 5x7" paper

Gesso’ed then added some left over sand texture (from my piece titled Trish)




Painted on a mixture of blues & greens




Added some circles of bronze


This bad shot is from my phone, I was actually taking another pic & the canvas was in the background, so yeah sorta not a good pic.
I drew her on the canvas then used clay to build up her head/shoulders



And that’s all I’m showing until she is done. I have other projects in the works, but no pics of them yet. . . well I have to save something for next week.


Happy Art’ing Y’all

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails