September 14, 2016

Paper Press

I was asked for photos of my paper press, I recently talked about in a video HERE.
My Husband made it for me info as best as I could measure follows:

Frame is 14 ½ x 12 ½ and 10 ½ tall; it is made from ¾ plywood

The dowels are about 1” round

The actual press plate (plywood) measures 11 ½ x 8 ¾


the washer like thing on the bolt bottom

handle on the bolt

top

underneath the bottom


The Bolt has a handle on top, it was JB Weld’ed, allowing it to screw up and down. On the bottom of the bolt is a round piece of metal (almost washer like) about 3 inches in round. It is not attached to the press plate, it does press down onto the plate. The JB Weld, did not hold the washer thing on the bottom, so I used some Gorilla Glue on it and it seems to be holding just fine.

So there we go, I hope this helps


Happy Art’in Y’all

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails