April 27, 2011

Shopping Haul

My husband took Good Friday off from work. Our daughter was away at a youth rally with the church. Have I told y'all how great my man is? Well he is as he took me to a big art store in Houston. He quickly walked the store and sat in a chair up front near the check out. I suppose they get that a lot, you know spouses that sit and wait patiently for their artist to peruse and touch and day dream about all the wonderful arting goodness. I can't blame him. I mean if it hadn't had been for the art supplies keeping me energized I may have had to sit down too.

Okay so we had already made the rounds at Joanne's waiting for the art store to open. She had a pretty good sale on scrapbook papers. Oh it was all so pretty. I wiped the drool from my chin and picked out too many.

Look at what all I purchased. Sorry no clearance crowns, but I did get a new palette knife in case my other ones stops palette'ing or something.


Oh yeah, I had a coupon for Michael's so we stopped there on the way home.

Latter y'alls

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails