August 25, 2013

I have been

Gifted by the Universe


Found one earring - mother of pearl butterfly with broken antenna And a BlueJay feather. I don't normally take photos of the gifts left for me but they looked so cool on the bronze bag.


Johnny and I went to Old Town Spring Saturday, cause we like walking hand in hand up and down streets. I picked up some incense from the Asian something or other store and a package of three smudge sticks from a store that recently aggravated me and that is why I won't mention their name. See they conduct ghost tours and I questioned how they profess to be workers of light, but they taunt and call forward souls that have not crossed over instead of assisting them to cross over. They (the store) was all like oh no they have crossed and like to come back to play. Seriously!?! Once a soul goes into the light of God, do you really think they want to come back to scare the $hit out of people. These poor Earth bound souls of the dead become confused and often experience their death continually, yeah 24 / 7. Some become crazy in a way, they loose that part of themselves that were human. So anyway, I believe it is mean and very cruel to ghost hunt and I need to find a new place to get my smudge sticks.

I like the number three, just saying.

Happy Art'ing Y'all

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails