September 1, 2014

Sept 2014 29 Faces

challenge as hosted once again by Ayala those are drawing / painting along will be linked up so there will be plenty to see.

this is my intro post so I can link up with Ayala this Sept 2014 29 as well as all my prior 29 may also be seen when you click on the Tab Above labeled 29 Faces

as in the past I may or may not post every day (prolly not) some may not be painted / colored and some may be used in projects...

with everything now (maybe) said let's be off on this FaceY'ness Journey


Sept 1, 2014 
Face #1
Happy Art'ing Y'all

10 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

great start to the challenge, love the shape on the lips and nose

GlorV1 said...

Your face is awesome. Great eyes and lips. Nice to meet you.:) Thanks for stopping by my post.

Joyce said...

Hi Jamie, great to see your drawing! and thanks for visiting my blog

BLOGitse said...

I wonder what she's thinking, what she's looking at..or just dreaming...
Nice to meet you,
let's have fun with this challenge!

J C said...

Your drawing is great. I'm trying the 29 too, but yikes prolly will not do that many.

Lisabella Russo said...

Wonderful! I love how you've drawn her eyes, very emotive!

u-woman said...

A lovely drawing, she looks so kind, I like that. :)

Ileana said...

She looks pensive. Nice expression!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie,I like your face very nice! :)

Anonymous said...

I like the tranquility in her eyes.

Related Posts with Thumbnails