December 17, 2014

the Challenge has been

MADE by  Darcy UK 

Calendar challenge – 1 cheap-O calendar that you like the pictures of, because you will be adding / altering / decorating them monthly. Each month will have something to try / use / etc. then you make your post and Link up to Darcy UK’s blog, Art-and-Sole on the First of each month. And because I really enjoyed myself on her Post Card Challenge a year or so ago so ummm yeah I’ll give this a go 

 and here to get my page tab (up top) started is the calendar I chose, it measures 5 ¾ X 5 ¼ closed and 5 ¾ X 10 ½ open, it’s from Michaels I got it at half price 99 cents



So if you want to play along you need to know the technique and theme / addition for January, this is taken straight from Art-and-Sole ...

1. Keep a part of the original picture and incorporate that into your design
2. Technique - Crackling, any brand of crackle glaze, or the pva crackle method.... or any other way you can think of to add crackling. 
3. Add some book text 
4. Blog your calendar page and link up from Jan 1st 2015

and IF all goes well I'll be posting my January on the 1st (more or less) so um y'all will just have to wait for it. 

Happy Art'ing Y'all


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails