February 1, 2015

February

Calendar Challenge as hosted by DarcyUK of Art and Sole



^Before^

Rule’age :

Keep part of the original image – check the orange cupcakes flowers
Technique – bubble wrap OR Cling (plastic) wrap technique (I used both) - bubbles on
            background and the feather flourish things & flower centers
            Use corrugated board – the vase is corrugated




^After^



^Close Up^

Have you played along? IF not I think you should


how cool is this (above photo) ^, when I circled my Birthday in January & drew a star on it - it like did a carbon copy kinda thing on the 14th. I thought that was funny and just wanted to say so and show y'all too.

Please be sure to check out other February calendar alterations here.


Happy Art’ing Y’all

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous transformation... Those cakes looked fab already, but transforming them into the blooms... Wonderful!

C x

Gina said...

This is a brilliant alteration of the page. (and "oooow" maybe fate has a special surprise for you on the 14th lol) :D XXX

massofhair said...

Wonderful transformation, great idea to make the cupcakes into flowers and the corrugated vase is perfect :-) xxx

Darcy Marshall said...

Such a cool idea, I loved watching the video. These cakes make perfect flowers, it all comes together beautifully.

Kezzy said...

Oh wow super awesome page, I love how you made the cupcakes into flowers wow I'm off to watch your video. Happy Art :-) Kezzy xxx

Related Posts with Thumbnails