June 25, 2015

Journal'ing Group

I have neglected to show y'all the journal spreads I have done at our group - 

Where Art & Words Meet

but I'll make up for that here and in a video on my YouTube channel that will be up TOMORROW 6-25-15 (I'm editing & Voice Over'in), if you wanna see. Um you will have to wait for the cover it is a funny. . . ok so it's funny for me and we know that's the important thing. . . so ummm First Spread can be found here and the rest are below. . . 

the girl in the photo is named Hazel (it said on the back)
background is book pages, stamping & washi tapes

background is Gelli Prints, stenciling and with calendar collage
and bling'y jewels

Background is Paper Towel, with acrylic ink stamping and
Deli Wrap & Napkin'age collage


and that's - Whats on Your Easel - TheArtistiBiker (Blade)

Happy Art'ing Y'all

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails