June 5, 2015

June CC

aka June Calendar Challenge as hosted by DarcyUK this month the rules were:
Keep a part of the original picture & incorporate that into your design;
Technique – Create glue OR paint Skins & add them to your page
ADD – a receipt OR ticket stub
Blog your calendar page & link up June 1st
And this is said Blog Post & I’ll be linking up shortly, or as soon as I can anyway {wink}



Before

After

And to see the how to: please watch the short video on my YouTube Channel  AND please stop by to see what my fellow Calendar Challengers are doing. 

And I’m happy to say that I’m happy with how this one came about and how it ended up.


Happy Art’ing Y’all

3 comments:

abby j said...

COMPLETE change...I love your piece of art!! Well done, Jamie!

Gina said...

Love how you used the building blocks to create the earth :D XXX

Unknown said...

I bet this looks even better for real when all the glimmer and texture can be appreciated!! Great job.

Related Posts with Thumbnails