March 8, 2016

Let's Talk YouTube MeetUP

this was a fun and very informative meet up organized by TheArtSherpa (Cinnamon Cooney) and yes we did talk YouTube

Blade the Artist, Amber Akins, me (APG Jamie) & TheArtSherpa

Blade & Sherpa

back row L to R- Scott Ford, Blade the Artist
front row L to R - Rogues & Roleplayers, TC Robson (the Daily Fandom), Amber, 
APG Jamie (me), The Art Sherpa, Natasha
Photo courtesy of Johnny

it was a fun MeetUp, 3 of us do Art videos, 2 are in gaming, 1 is in Education, we had 5 who are seriously considering staring YouTube Channels - in the fields of Coffee, Indian Life, Baby Food, and Real Estate/Travel. 

I was blessed to have had my support team with me (Johnny my hubby) he took photos and enjoyed the conversations too, what a great man I have. 

Happy Art'ing y'all


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails