September 15, 2010

Crazy Busy

I have been crazy busy so far this week and that is my excuse (I'm sticking to) for my lack of posting and visiting y'all dear people.


I have started on the Challenge journal page and it is going well. I have also gessoed for the third time a WIP, it's feeling good this time.

I have also sent off a donation / gift to Oasis Studio & Gallery, Artistic Biker's vision for sharing and teaching art in his neck of the woods of Oklahoma. And I only mention so that y'all will be aware of some of the great happenings going on in our World of Art. Maybe you too can lend a hand. And on behalf of myself and my family, Blade we wish you well with this endeavor may it soar to heights greater than you could have ever dreamed.

I have a third class that started today so I'm off to enlarge my mind.


luffa vine growing in my back yard

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails