August 23, 2012

Denmark


Well, what a turn of events, it appears that Allen took his vacation about the same time that I did. Co-Rinky-Dinky indeed for the 52 Postcard Challenge as hosted by the darling Darcy of Art & Sole.

I drew this in mimic of the Danish painter, Christoffer Wilhelm Eckersberg’s “Woman in front of a mirror” I am pleased with the way she came out.

From Allen to Liz: Soft Pastels



Dear Liz

If RH could have seen us I’m sure he would have drawn up that Pre-Nuptial, in regards to our friendship of course. I cannot tell you how anxious I had felt as my plane landed in Denmark. All that disappeared when I saw your nervous smile and questioning eyes as you held that handmade sign with my name on it. I can’t help but wonder what you thought of the strange man that stared at you as he walked on by, only to turn and tap you on your shoulder.

Allen

ps your laughter took my breath away


Aw, how’s about that. They met and apparently liked each other…I can hardly wait to read what happens next.

Happy Art’ing Y’all

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails