October 17, 2012

Halloween Creepiness

So I bought a little Coffin Box, for 99 cents from the Michaels, sometime ago thinking I could come up with some kind of little book. A deathly story or poem to put in ‘em.

Wonder WHAT IF I used this stuffs…



I strung he signatures to the cover after I put my poem on the pages along with some stamping. Sorta tied the strings like a tassel & glued that to the top cover. While I was digging around in a horded stash of treasures I found some appliques that I glued on the outside of the coffin. The skeleton just sits on it. One (meaning ME) has just got to love buying seasonal clearance last year or years ago even.

Here’s how it looks in various poses






Yeah, cause I like playing around with it and the poem goes like this

This Box

If you
came here
looking
and
hoping
to find me…

you
will
not

Neither
this box
nor a grave
holds me

No it
could never
be

For I am
More
~~~
Yes
so
much
more

More then
~~~
Flesh
Muscles
Organs
Bones
or
Blood

Yes
I
AM
More

More then
even
my flesh
could hold
~~~
more then
even
my mind
could
imagine

I’d ever be

More then
you
could
imagine
I’d be

I do
not claim
to have wings
as
an angel
I am not
one

Nor
am I
a
ghost
lurking about

I
AM
as
I
have
always
been

a
Spirit
a
Being
of
Light

Created
in
Perfection
by
GOD

and
home
to
GOD
I have
gone

You can
hear me
in
laughter
and
see me
in every
smile

for
I am
All
that
I am
~*~

Happy Art’ing Y’all

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails