December 21, 2012

#51 Greenland

Can you believe I’m on time again. I must say it is very nice to be able to do this. I mean not only post on time but to ART as well as play along with so many wonderful World Travelers. You can find them along with the Hostess with the Most’est (not the Twinkies) Darcy at Art & Sole.

From Allen to Liz: Acrylic painted background, Cardstock collaged Ice, Silver tape water - blue alcohol ink stained, reflections white acrylic flat & gloss paints



My Most Dearest Liz

Where are you?

Love Allen



Yeah, almost feel sorry for the guy, but NOT. Because I am a girl and Liz stated herself very clearly over here and Allen is dragging his feet or whatever. Maybe Liz IS too good for him. . . we have one last Postcard to find out {{{cross fingers I’ll be on time with that one}}}

Happy Art’ing Y’all and a very Happy Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Janet said...

Oh how I wish I could paint like you! What a great image! Yes, she is too good for him but will she cave in??

Have a great Christmas and see you next week.

Janet xx

mags21 said...

Wow! what a brilliant postcard. very well done...thank you for all your comments every week through out this challenge. Merry Christmas to you and yours. Margaret.x

Jen said...

Fabulous postcard, the background is brilliant and the collage ice berg inspired. Great to journey with you. Christmas wishes to you and yours.
Jen x

cindyw said...

I love your techniques on this postcard. Fabulous.

Gina said...

Awesomw works Jamie...I truly thought you'd collaged over a photo! Stunning background effect! Great job of sticking with the challenge too :D XXX

Related Posts with Thumbnails