June 6, 2013

Titled it

Grading Papers. . . Again!

I was inspired once again to draw and paint. I know what a weird thing for an artist, huh. (not a question but an actual rhetorical statement in which a pretend question is asked, but not answered cause it's really a sour castic slash smart arsed comment)

And so I have this lady, not necessarily a lovely lady, and she . . . well see for yourselves

Acrylic paint, stickles necklace, rubber stamp dress

Why yes she is featured here especially for Blade the Artist's spectacular What's on your Easel segment.

Oh I heard mention that he is looking for submissions for an Event -  Visions of the Macabre, October 26, 2013

Please check out Oasis Studios & Gallery's Face Book Fan Page for details. 

and with that being said & done

Happy Art'ing Y'all

2 comments:

Annette McCarty said...

Jamie, I like the painting. I love to read your blog and I, most of the time, forget to comment. BTW I love you, Too!

APG Jamie said...

Aw Annette, you are a Dear <3 Thank you

Related Posts with Thumbnails