July 20, 2013

Here is

a fun spread I did at Johnny’s desk last week. The face I drew back in March of this year, anywho I got her painted. Then I did the background. So while I waited for dry’age I thought hum wouldn't it be cool if I made a little tiny’ish journal in the shape of a heart. So yeah I did. I glued the girl to the background with heavy gel, cause she is on heavy watercolor paper and the heart journal is stuck to the background using Tack it over & over. Love that it is removable to do some secret personal journaling in. {I think the background looks sorta Independence Day night'ish}



close up of the open heart journal

Umm what's up with the hearts on the shoulder?  I D K and so there y’all have it and now for an


Happy Art’ing Y’all

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails