August 3, 2013

And there I was

Following links about the ol’ Gelli Plate and I found this, ok, ok so I knew about Carolyn Dube already cause I follow her on the YouTube. But anyways the party is on and I actually had a tad bit of time at home and man o man I took advantage of it too. . .

To the studio, I said to me!

I enjoyed a couple / few hours with my Gelli and turned a couple of my prints into cards. And the way I cut ‘em up I got a lot of cards from two 8 ½ x 11" sized cardstock pulls. Of course I’m not really a true “Card Maker” but if the Gelli can make my little 3 ½ x 5 ½” cards look this great I can only image what y’all Real Card Makers could do.


13 cards ^


^ one of my favs ^


^one of my other favs - Summer time wishes. . . and watermelon dreams
LOVE IT

I have an idea for some of the other prints but I’ll have to show y’all that another time and until then


Happy Art’ing Y’all

6 comments:

Ayala Art said...

Great prints! I love the color combination you show here and your cards look great.

Anonymous said...

Strong colour combinations, great cards!
Gabriele

Carol B. said...

Great cards. Like the colors, especially Summertime wishes.

Tracy said...

Wow, you've been busy! Fabulous cards :)

APG Jamie said...

thanks so much y'all <3

Carolyn Dube said...

Glad you found the party! Your cards are wonderful!! Thanks for sharing with the party!

Related Posts with Thumbnails