March 16, 2014

Week 11 of

documented life project (FB group) we were challenged to use a bird.

I stamped a new'ish background stamp with sepia ink onto manila colored cardstock. I cut it so as to make a library pocket and it worked! (^5). I proceed to paint some grunge board letters (chakra colors by chance), before I stuck 'em on the tag I embossed them with a crackle sort of stamp and clear powder.


Embossed with vermilion ink and clear powder the wings and little bird stamps. cut them out, glued the wings to make a sort of pull for the tag, I doubled the wing so it would be sturdier. I then printed the out my quote, cut those tiny things into chunks, glued them on, added black ink pen line'age around them. Used the vermilion ink to shade the edge of the tag and finally took a photograph so I could show it off to y'all.


it reads: No matter if I walk or FLY, I am on the edge of ForEver. and isn't that just so true for all of us.


Happy Art'ing Y'all

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails